Friday, June 5, 2009


Hello all,
I'm excited to let you know that Heather from
Pea Pod Announcements contacted me over a month ago after seeing my designs on Etsy and asked if I would help out and create designs for their online company. I'm thrilled to be a part of the team. You'll see a few of my designs that are exclusively for Pea Pod Announcements in the Boy and Girl birth announcement sections. Today is actually Pea Pod's 4th anniversary so go and check out all the awesome announcements and invitations they have to offer.

Stay tuned for next week. I have a DIY project to share. I'm also working on planning my daughters 3rd birthday party and I'm excited to share the designs and crafts I'm doing for it. So next week and the weeks to follow check back often.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment