Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fonts that Rock



I'm so thankful for sites like the Lost Type.  I seriously got all giddy when I first came across their blog/site.  I'm so in love.  As a designer you know how important type is.  I'm a simple kind of gal when it comes to fonts.  Less is more.  The way you pair fonts together is key to a great design.  If you need any inspiration the Lost Type has plenty here.  The style is retro vintage.  Just lovely!

Here are a few of my favs.  You wanna know the best part?  You can actually download them for free!



I just designed this print using the font Oil Can from Lost Type for my son's bedroom.  I'm still debating on what size to make it.  Once I have it up in it's place I'll share what it looks like.   

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment