Friday, July 23, 2010

A slice of Sunshine

We've had the worst bout of weather the last few weeks. It pretty much goes like this...rain one day...no rain the next...rain again...no rain. Cities south of us had 7 inches in 2 hours a few days ago. I'm a little bummed since guess what? More rain tomorrow. Tomorrow is the little guys birthday party. We were all set for a sunny day. We rented an inflatable water slide and was hoping that and other water activities would be the hit. Wishful thinking on my part. Even so I know Leyton will have a blast with his friends and will enjoy his Lego themed party. He's been counting down the days.


Despite all the rain I thought these lovely mini suitcases by Pinky Bleu add a bit of sunshine. How adorable, right? I had this seller hidden when I first saw these on Esty's front page awhile back. The shop is currently closed but, you'll have to take a peek at some of the sold items. There are even gift sets with a onesie inside the mini suitcase. What a great baby shower gift!

1 comment: