Sunday, April 17, 2011

Magic Jelly Beans

I usually post "Must Have Mondays" but, this will be a short week for me and I wanted to get this post out before the family and I leave for a mini vacation.

I saw this idea a few years ago and thought I have to do this before my kids get older and catch on. 

•  •  •  •  •  • 

Did you know just days before Easter that if you plant jelly beans they will grow into lollipops.  Oh, they do.  Just look...

All you need is some jelly beans

and a bucket or plant container.

Fill the container with potting soil.

Have little fingers add a few jelly beans.

Have those little fingers push the jelly beans down so the soil is covering them.

Make sure they get plenty of sunshine and water.

Ta-da...a container of yummy lollipops!!!


I think this would make a cute little gift to give to family and friends that have children. Package up a few jelly beans and place them into a fun container.  Be sure to slip Mom and Dad the lollipops.  :)

To help you out I made a fun round tag you can add to the bag of jelly beans. 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [19 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete