Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh, lollipop...

The LEGO inspired party I did for my son's birthday last year has definitely been the most popular and most searched post on my blog. Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I'm so glad I've gotten to help out other LEGO enthusiasts.

If you are in need of other party ideas don't hesitate to ask. I absolutely love designing for children themed parties. I've just added some goodies for a "Sweets" or "Lollipop" themed party in my Etsy shop. I have designed an invitation, toppers and thank you tags. If there are any other party items than what I currently have in my shop that you'd like - all you have to do is contact me and I'd be happy to help you out.


A few other themes I have in my shop include: Princess, EIEIO, Old Express Train, and Lady bugs. I do have more so go ahead and take a peek. Is there a theme you'd like to see me add to my shop? I'm always on the look out to create more.

No comments:

Post a Comment