Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Photo Card Pics


I've been really bad at posting this month. I had more ideas floating in my head for my blogsite then I actually had time for. And of course I have no posts to show for any of them. *sigh*

So, now I'm playing a little bit of catch up. From my previous post you got a little glimpse of my families holiday cards this year. I was extremely proud of them because, I actually took the photos myself. I usually have one of my super talented friends who are photographers take them but, of course...down to the last minute I needed to provide some sort of photos.

I'm such an amateur and have a lot to learn about photography but, I'm patting myself on the back. And hey, I actually have a few of these photos hanging up to boot!
xo
-Dorie

1 comment: