Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DIY-Kids Reward Punch Cards


With the school year just days away I know that there will have to be some sort of routine started again. Summer lazy mornings will soon come to an end - blah! I know that I will need my children to help out to make things go a little more smoothly in the morning and at night.

To make this fun for them I decided to make them reward punch cards. So far I have them designed for brush your teeth, pick up bedrooms(toys), and finish homework. The last is more for my son but, my 3 year old daughter is way too excited not to have any preschool homework. I may just have to fudge that a bit. Both kids love shoving "pretend" plastic cards in their wallets so I thought this would be fun for them. Plus they get to punch a hole in the card - bonus for them! I plan on having them printed for each school week within each month. If they have all the holes punched(with my supervison of course) they will get one surprise small trip at the end of the month. ei: to the kids museum; inflatable funlands, and etc...

This has gotta work! If not with my kids at least I will get to share them with YOU. To print them for a boy go here. For a girl go here. It's best to print them on heavy card stock.

Here's to wishful carefree school mornings and nights!

3 comments:

  1. Dorie... that is such an awesome idea! Thanks so much for sharing :) See you Sunday!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is right decision for making punched cards. I think in these kind of Plastic Card you will be used so many cutting tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these punch cards but the printable didn't work for me. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete