Friday, July 24, 2009

Lovely Fabric Purse Accessories

Pattern...Fabric...Sweet Sewing = Lovely purse accessories.
A few Etsy finds I found and love...

How wonderful are these In Touch Clutchs(tm)by Down Stairs Designs? I already have my eyes on these for Christmas gifts.


I'm not so much a tea drinker...I prefer the joe but, what a great idea for those you know that do. I love the fabric used for this one by Etsy store owner Le Coccole di Giusypatch


I always need to keep a little bag of some sort within my purse for all of those extra girly things. How pretty are these two small pouches. The use of the multi fabrics for the patchwork one is a nice extra bonus from Jenna Designs. I've purchased three from The Sweet Sugar Beet and each have been as lovely as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment